5/19/2005

Sadness.gr on 13th June

The poet wrote one day ...

I am afraid that time after time,
tresure of mine,
will be spread apart in million pieces.
I am afraid that time after some time,
my beauty will be spread apart,
by their angry eyes wishing me "memento mori"...*

*Memento mori (lat.) - remember the death.


One new month already and new work to do on my life.
I changed the place of my fornitures in my room and the colour of the walls. So after all these changes, i think that it was time for me to dedicate a little bit of attention on sadness.gr.

So what's new ( for May always.. ) ..

Finally was accepted from most of the users my need to be helped on the web page's fees.
So after a small campaign .. i was managed to gather the amount for the year 2005-2006 that i needed.
More info on the finance page.
I would like to thank all of them personally for their help and hope then the best for the future.

With the help of the sadness.gr members Uba Rosa and desease 00 most known as the female voice of the flying carpets music group, we found a sponsor for our website .. So we are on the way of negociations on that ..

As for the rest ..
Well the pages ..

400.shtml ( Bad request )
401.shtml ( Authorization required )
403.shtml ( Forbbiten )
404.shtml ( Wrong page )
500.shtml ( Internal Server error )
were rebuilt and now seem more alike the sadnesss.gr philosophy.

Maybe in future will be changed once again as i am thinking of something more gothic ..

The phpbb forum was updated first on the 1.3.0 version and last days on the 1.0.5 version.
I changed even the codification to Greek Iso and added the sadness.gr making also modifications on the template to seem more close to the spirit of sadness.

There were made some modifications on the user's page Owl and there were added 3 more text of her.

In the user's page Eroviana were added 4 new texts.

In the user's page Throisma there were added 3 new poems and a text collection titled Aytomastigwma. Were added some pictures too and his database was rebuilt again.

The main user's page was modificated, rebuilt and now was connected via links with all the other pages in the sadness.gr webpage.

We added a favicon image in our database.

I took a new full copy of the back up this morning.

The sadness.gr welcomes it's 8 new members :

Amethyst,
Perla Crystal Gomez Martinez,
SoJourn,
Scarytale,
Avariel,
Astralon,
Rikochet ,
Tragic clown

I added 5 new poems in the user's page of Maniaths.

I added on more passage with swf format in my personal webpage titled R.I.P.

I added the search button application on every single main page and i updated the directory ..

I added 2 new poems in the user's page Vampirella.

I added with the help of the user Scarytale the russian version of the website. I would like to thank her from the bottom of my heart for her valuable help on translating everything in russian.

I tried with success to update the desktop themes with 26 new wallpapers arriving to a total of 54 with the sadness.gr logo.

Finaly , always with the help of the user Scarytale .. where put in various common use pages the russian additions ..

Anybody for Portugese, German and Chinise ..?

The statistics of May 2005

Unique visitors 1802
Number of visits 2474 (1.37?visits/visitor)
Pages 19405 (7.84?pages/visit)
Hits 78260 (31.63?hits/visit)
Bandwidth 1.06 GB
Traffic viewed?* 1.06 GB (449.32?KB/visit)
Traffic not viewed?* Views : 115300 Hits : 117542 Bandwidth : 574.88 MB


Top ten of countries with Pages viewed hits and bandwidth

Greece gr 8057 37892 398.00 MB
United States us 6835 24134 291.82 MB
European Union eu 2030 6979 67.34 MB
Italy it 706 2277 210.36 MB
Great Britain gb 402 1997 28.05 MB
Mexico mx 277 1244 19.70 MB
Spain es 240 820 19.25 MB
Unknown ip 196 222 4.56 MB
Finland fi 155 602 8.64 MB

That is all for today ..